The Data Triangle
Matthew is intimately familiar with the full suite of assessment tools from GL Education, and, in particular, the CAT4, the Progress Test Series and the PASS survey.
He has developed an established expertise in how to triangulate these three datasets better to understand and provide for the needs and strengths of each individual student.
He can provide training for all stakeholder groups on how to understand and make the most of this data, and is equally comfortable working with large audiences as he is with individuals.
Training can include any of the following, either on its own or combined:
- Data analysis
- Skype workshops or tutorials
- Plenary/keynote presentations for small or large audiences
- 1-day or multi-day training packages for schools/groups of schools
- Ongoing consultancy and advisory work for schools
Please contact Matthew at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details, a detailed quotation or to discuss a bespoke training package for your institution.
Matthew has also delivered training to schools, and given presentations to a variety of audiences worldwide, on the following topics, on each of which he is keen to work with you and your institution. Further details are available on request.
- Student Voice – After featuring in the most viewed ever Teachers TV documentary, Pupil Voice, in 2006, Matthew worked with schools across the UK and Europe on developing an effective Student Voice.
- Polio Points – Having founded this unique, trailblazing Student Rewards programme in Brunei Darussalam in 2012, Matthew has addressed audiences around the world, in a bid to spread the programme to schools across the globe.
- Asperger’s Syndrome – After advising local authorities, social workers and charities in London, Matthew enjoys working with teachers and parents, helping them to understand and meet the needs of the ASD student in the mainstream classroom.